Thursday, March 10, 2016

Late, quick and a track

The blog post is late, which is absolutely fine because this happened:



A sun 

   
The baby elephant sketch               

I'm going to do one more in landscape with the sun and the elephant together
(and finish the others)


I love it when a friend of a friend says something like, "Can you draw one of your awesome suns and an elephant for my baby's room?"  Regarding the sun I was all, "Absolutely!" (right?) -and she said they were "Awesome".  The baby elephant, I asked her to send me what she was thinking and basically, there it is.  Stay tuned for finished product.  

The other thing I love is when my blog is late and people notice!  Right?  Granted these are the same people who I'd hide a body with, you know, if it came down to that, (and vice versa, fyi) but still, I'm taking it.  

Since this is late and I want to get back to drawing, I'm just going to leave you with my latest favorite band...


1 comment: